Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
I'll set fire to the lab
Saturday, 3 March 2012 // 10:20:00 pm Yeah I was really sad yesterday because during science I was really stupid and put burning hot boiling things on to the plastic bench so it melted and now its burnt. I have permanently made my mark and damaged school property. So Z said she has to tell Mr M about it and that he'll make fun of me during yr 12 grad speech o___o oh well....what has passed is past. LOOK TO THE FUTURE. oh so deep. LOL jokes.
crystal |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |