<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
PARTYING PARTYING YEAH!
Wednesday, 28 March 2012 // 11:07:00 pm

School dance tonight and it was AWESOME! 
Lots of random and hilarious things happened. hehe. Yeah it was a pretty good night in general. Got molested a few times though o_____o, so did turtle, and WELL, numskull, don't need to talk about you! crazy child xD. Nothing really happened apart from jumping up and down the whole time and singing to lyrics. There were so many rhianna songs....not that it's bad but I heard her voice so many times. I don't think my voice will sound like a man tomorrow because it feels absolutely normal atm :) Before I left for the dance all I ate was a banana but it kept me going throughout the night. so yeah THEY DO KEEP YOU FULLER FOR LONGER, so eat your bananas guys. very tired and sleepy...don't want to go morning class tomorrow -___- 

OLDMAN LET LOOSE :P
crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)