<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
RAGE
Monday, 19 March 2012 // 9:57:00 pm

Yes I do in fact rage. I'm human I got emotions. I'm not happy all the time, so now I'M RAGING....AT ME =____= I'm raging and going to rant about myself because.....just because. So anyways I always chuck random fits, and feel annoyed and down for no apparent reason, well in my head anyway, and I don't know why I get annoyed, it's stupid I even get annoyed. Maybe I'm just having mood swings...but its not the time...you know? So yeah it happened today during oztag, at the end I just felt like doing nothing and I recalled 2 seconds ago I was laughing my head off -__- On the brighter side IT WAS REALLY FUN TODAY haha so many odd and amazing and O___O things happened and I managed to fall over...AGAIN. I was first tackled which was pretty funny and then I get bounced back from being charged at :P how I landed and rolled back was funny too. Being laughed at was pretty funny also. Next week I bet someone's going to be stripped xD I'm serious. it might happen, there was so many shirts going up today, not the point where our undergarments were revealed but yeah AGGRESSION. LAUGHING AT PEOPLE'S MISERY IN A JOKING MANNER IS EVEN FUNNIER. But sometimes it gets too much. Now back to my raging...YOU SEE WHAT I DO, my mood fluctuates so much its crazy -___- it must be a sign. Anyway a while ago my madda asked me to so something for her because she's not very technologically competent and I chucked a hissy fit :( While I was helping her I expressed my annoyance which I knew I was doing and I felt bad for making her feel bad and GRAAAAAAAAAAAH I'M TERRIBLE. So yeah I don't know. Also she's opening her thing soon and I really hope everything goes well but there's this part of me that wants to have nothing to do with it incase of failure OMG I FEEL LIKE FRIGGIN PRUFROCK. I still have to write an essay about him. Also today when I almost reached the station I realised I forgot my P.E uniform and my FOLDER. SUCH A FOLLY I AM. I shall do my bio assessment/report now. I have to work 3-4 days for the next 3 weeks from 5pm-11pm. yay. Today the 3uniters had their test, I felt relief I didn't need to do it, and also felt like a failure that I didn't try, even though I know I won't be able to do a single question. There's so many things I can do but don't end up doing. OKAY! it must be a culmination of random things that cause my mood swings, so I shall now return to my go with the flow, the past has passed, DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY state since I have learnt it is easier to let things go and spending seconds happy is much better than those seconds wasted on negative emotions. EASY FOR ME TO SAY, yeah it is :D blogs are scary because they make you talk to yourself. INNER JOURNEY omg -__- ok I'm done, I hope that was entertaining...and a wonderful insight into my mind...


Also, I'm perfectly fine xD Don't give me your sympathy or I will feel even more like an idiot. OMG LAST THING! SATAY SAUCE IS THE BEST THING EVER especially mixed with yummy rice, yep that was my lunch today, also prawns x)


crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)