Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
To two very special critters
Wednesday, 21 March 2012 // 9:58:00 pm Where do I start...well let's say these two pet rats gave my group something special.
Well me in particular anyway
It may be small but the existence of Sully and Simmi lead to alot of things :)
We realised the uncanny resemblance oldman had with rats and had countless laughing sessions over it x)
Funny and adorable rat stories became a regular part of our lunchtimes
During house visits they would put up with pokes and prods and bruce feeling the fur on their bum.
Sully gave oldman her username and simmi gave me mine :)
SO IT'S OKAY OLDMAN,
I can be your simmi and you remain as sully and their spirits are always here helping us kill minions, turrets and champions x)
-corny-
Nevertheless oldman you are indeed one awesome master and friend to them and so they would have definitely found peace :)
R.I.P sully and simmi
crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |