<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
bells, boys and boogers
Wednesday, 4 April 2012 // 10:06:00 pm

TODAY was a very ordinary day, yet it went by very nicely :) I don't know, nothing much happened. Eng ext was fine...I think. Then I had a free and just chilled. Bio teacher wasn't here so we chilled for the double too even though we had two teachers supervising us. Modern was extremely ordinary, got our test back, not that disappointed because I expected lower. Legal teacher also wasn't here and I actually dedicated the double to do some work. 


-Social-
To go or not to go, that is the question. Before I was certain I wanted to go, and now I'm not so sure. Criticisms have been fed into my head that it's going to be dodgy. The majority of my group isn't going either so part of my reason to go is gone. Actually, that's pretty much my entire reason gone, other than wanting to see everyone SO BEAUTIFUL AGAIN :D But there's going to be randoms there, and pizza on a cruise is not that appetising and what if I get seasick o__O,and there's all this talk about after parties rather than the cruise itself. I really would rather dress up and go to some luxurious place and eat fancy food with my group only and at the same price of $75. 


This was a very ordinary post, hence the reason why I made the title so random.
crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)