<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
blank out and SMILE
Wednesday, 11 April 2012 // 11:55:00 pm

just thinking about it makes me smile :)
AND IT HASN'T EVEN HAPPENED YET
in anothers eyes it may be sad
BUT OMG I'M SO EXCITED :D
no I won't tell you 8D
ok fine, what's happening is that
NOTHING 
MWAHAHAHA
!can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait!

Okay tell you a story. Can't remember when but one day after school on the train when me and woopoo were sitting down I blanked out in thought thinking about our last oz tag game and how fun it was. Then I regained conscience and back to reality realising I spaced out staring at one spot and smiling weirdly and gradually leaning to the left because of train movement, there woopoo was staring about me thinking I'm some maniac xD Yah I know I was blanking out and smiling creepily 8) COOL STORY READ IT AGAIN! 

My sister's getting me a super wonka bag because I'm not going to the easter show this year :)
WONKA HAT
crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)