Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Dream Drop Distance
Sunday, 1 April 2012 // 1:41:00 pm
*insert gaming fan girl scream*
OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!
Yes I'm a gamer, I've focused so much time on LOL these days (and work) I FORGOT ABOUT MY BELOVED KINGDOM HEARTS! IT'S COMING OUT IN JULY WOOOOO! already in japan :D Gosh
I wish I could read and understand japanese right now -___- I haven't touched my 3DS in so long because I already finished the games I bought ages ago and the new ones are boring or just not my type....actually I don't have super mario yet but I'm not really craving to play that. SO YEAH
ALSO WAITING FOR PROFESSOR LAYTON VS ACE ATTORNEY gna so epic :D and paper mario! good old paper mario :D Alot of money I know...but I've worked so much lately and I don't really spend my money much except on food so I DESERVE IT.....:L
Okay walkathon. WAS AWESOME! It was really really good this year :D It was just so smooth and time went by so quickly omgosh it's like our last...coz next year we have to spend at stalls :L Anyway we went to the beach and tried to build a moat which we thought was succeeding until we realised the tide was gettting higher and yeah in the end we demolished it. But before we did Miss H asked us what it was and oldman replied "It's an inverted nipple" LIKE SHE SERIOUSLY TOLD HER THAT. Then Mr Mojo came and asked what it was and miss h was like "guess, but you probably don't want to know." So he couldn't guess it so oldman told him what it was....yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.
-vagueness-
So according to so and so, soso might be joining because soso is having conflicts with her so. I wonder what happened. Poor soso, she was walking with me, so and so, then so and so decided to tell me what soso told them, and she must have had a lot of thoughts going on in her head because she wasn't looking where she was going and tripped on a chair in front of her :L mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |