Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
hunger games
Tuesday, 10 April 2012 // 8:28:00 pm So yesterday I worked at freshcakes and it was pretty okay. I was with fetus too :D Then I worked today and it was less interesting, other than the fact that I almost blew up the machine o__o.
LOL
I FINALLY WATCHED HUNGER GAMES OMG! my expectations weren't that high so I'm not disappointed, I was like if it makes me cry then it doesn't fail, when rue died my eyes watered so I guess it doesn't. It's not a bad movie but I didn't come out of the cinemas going OMG THAT WAS SO AWESOME ALAKDJFHAKLDSJFHADSKJFHADKLSJFH, yeah but there were some really nice moments :) OOOOoooooOOOOooo I saw a lot of people today :D I saw D, J, C, K and R from our school. and then I saw E and A from another school :D I'm very codey for people these days I know :P
crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |