<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Me and a unicorn
Tuesday, 17 April 2012 // 6:22:00 pm

My adventure with a unicorn.

Today I went to DFO :D Haven't been there since...year 3? I remember the last time I went I bought 2 hats from roxy and sunglasses from ice. BARGAINS YAY :D got this blouse thing that was $80 down to $30 from billabong 8) I think that's a good deal! And I stocked up on t-shirts and yeah. I WENT WITH A UNICORN! Such a spaz she is :P DFO is actually pretty small. We had a mission and that was to find G-star because we were looking at the map and we were right where it was suppose to be but it wasn't so we went searching. Then we realised we had to go outside to find it  .-.  I CAUGHT THE BUS! and then guards came on and checked tickets. Wow since when did guards check for bus tickets o__o  For lunch I had vegetarian noodles with honey chicken IT WAS SO YUMMY!. Afterwards we went to have moochi. Then I bought a bottle of juice, and then it started pouring... THE END 


All up I spent under $100 :D Personally I think that's pretty good considering I don't usually buy stuff except food. Let's see so my blouse was $30, bought 2 shirts both $5 and then shorts $10, lunch was $8, moochi was $3.35, juice was $2.5, train ticket was $3.3, bus was $2...DO THE MATH AND WHAM. 


On the train we were trying my camera effects and yeah...Also there was this couple next to us doing a full on PDA and like ewwwwww...Full make out sesh. HEHE the unicorn took pictures of them xD But I've already deleted them because...they're...disturbing. 


Our adventure on the train coming to an end~

crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)