<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
I want to be a billionaire
Friday, 27 April 2012 // 12:35:00 am

I seriously need to get out of holiday state...I'm still friggin in it. I sleep late and I haven't done any work and don't even know what I'm doing. I sleep so much during school it's terrible and just being tired in general. I need to try harder. I'm slow and I make too many silly mistakes. ALSKJDFHKJADSFHKASJDFHAS I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING. okay I'm in an irritated mood right now because I'm annoyed at myself for being careless and now I have to pay $113 to own up to my stupid mistake which I know is my fault . That reminds me I still have contributions and sport fees to pay for and walkathon. I guess on the bright side my problems are easily fixed, but then what's the point of acknowledging your problems when most of the time you end up repeating them anyway, so that you won't do it next time? Possible, yeah if I stop being lazy, start trying harder and focus more. Ok I'm absolutely boring myself right now and self-pitying if that's even a word, but blogger doesn't have a red line under it so I'm assuming it is :L Overall, I don't need comforting. On the other bright side my $113 will come back to me after I work tomorrow and Saturday. I'll have $17 left or maybe $25 if there's tips :) enough to buy....FOOD. Actually I want new bed socks. Actually I have no right to complain about that $113 but IT'S A LOT OF MONEY TO ME. I mean like even TWENTY BUCKS IS A LOT. I sound like I'm poor and need to look out for my expenses xD DW not the case. I'M RICH ACTUALLY. nah I wish. Ima find myself a Nolan Ross and become a billionaire xD AHHH REVENG haven't watched up to the latest ep yet. Good morning and nice day dreaming

crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)