Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
A bit of my inner feelings.
Saturday, 26 May 2012 // 1:13:00 am There must be some weird thing going on with me and drunk people these days. Today after work I we walked past these guys and they were like "Hey ladies!". I was with my sister and some guy was like, "Excuse me, whats the time?" "11.15" "Where are you going?" "Home." "Can I come?" "No." Hehe it was funny though. It's my sisters birthday today so HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You're so 'young'. Omg paper mario 3ds can be preordered now :D. Pokemon black and white 2 is also coming out. So is super smash bros. So much money....
...
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |