Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
PAAAAAAAUL
Monday, 21 May 2012 // 11:33:00 pm CONTINUING FROM MY LAST POST ABOUT PAUL!!!! well you have committed a CRIME! lol I googled 'can you write your name on money' AND apparently that's illegal because you would be 'defacing currency'. SO STOP! But then again it's not like someone can track you down. We'll just find heaps of notes with PAUL written on it and we won't know which PAUL and whether your actually PAUL or not. Could be a Bruce writing PAUL who knows xD The Reserve Bank Act 1989 says that "No person shall, without the prior consent of the Bank, wilfully deface, disfigure, or mutilate any bank note." A person can be fined up to $1,000 if caught defacing a bank note. D:
crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |