<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
strawberry field tic tacs
Tuesday, 8 May 2012 // 10:05:00 pm

credits to turtle <3
darth vadar was missing because she's always missing .-.

RAWR I keep telling myself "okay remember this, so you can blog about it when you update next time", but I've forgotten everything haha. Where do I start? Well let's see... last tuesday was athletics carnival! And I was practicing hurdles and stacked it. Awks. Then I competed in...ALL THE NOVELTIES apart from sock race...omg never knew they were so fun xD! THEN IT WAS CAMP. Man camp was so fun zomg. WE MAINTAINED OUR REPUTATION AND WON! WOOP! First night we stayed up kinda late played ken and caught 8) 2nd night I felt completely dead because I was just so tired from doing 4 activities + games night -__-.  NOW WE'RE BACK TO SCHOOL! yay.  back to reality >< JOKES! ok no I'm not. Ok that term is becoming overused...JOKES.....HAHAHHAA JOKES. no really. JOKES! I here it every 2 seconds, like I use the term myself but I needa stop. It's especially annoying when you hear it in the sarcastic tone you know? Sometimes funny, sometimes not jokes at all. Well today in legal it was funny, miss was like OMG you know my year 12 jersey was '...jokes' because I use to say it all the time xD anyway the freshcakes at hurstville isn't my mummy's anymore because of some reasons >( so yeah DON'T GO BUYING FROM THERE HMPH. stupid hunter. I HOPE YOUR BUSINESS FAILS AND YOU CLOSE UP SOON! COME MIRANDA INSTEAD PEOPLE. soon

crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)