Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
VOICE
Thursday, 24 May 2012 // 8:43:00 pm A NEW VOICE HAS BEEN DISCOVERED!!!!!! SHE'S AS AWESOME AS OUR SECRETARY! seriously. She might be at the next unplugged :D I had a little music circle during lunch with fetus, helga, the secretary and THE VOICE! so nice :)
Today was also the english ass.........it was ok.
Omg I was freaked out today because apparently the Great Gatsby couldn't be used as the self selected text and I been working on it for like a month and the exam is monday and AKJLDSFHADSKLJFHSLADKJFHLASKJDFH but Mr Sim said it was alright for me to use it. PHEW.
LET'S START TO PANIC!
1. Finish eng ext speech
2. Finish legal studies - stupid thick booklet and 2 essay ATTEMPTS on sexual assault and native title D:
good luck to me :L
crystal.
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |