Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
work overload
Friday, 18 May 2012 // 3:24:00 pm OK shall make a list of things I need to do this weekend incase I forget. 1. Finish Mr t. Creative writing 2. Finish comparative checklist for Mrs dalloway and great Gatsby 3. Start on eng ext speech 4. Bio prac report ( if miss Zhang uploads it...) 5. 6. Maths exercises I haven't completed because he's checking our books. 7. Finish maths tutor hw Dude he was so annoying today, I like being neat in my book and gives a lecture like its such a hassle to wait for it to dry just cross it out and continue and you need to be fast....NO I REFUSE. He is fully rushing us right now because he is so slow and the other class is way ahead GRRRRR. Don't want to go to work today or tomorrow and I don't know if can take work off next Saturday becauses its also my sisters birthday....
crystal.
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |