Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
asian stereotype + versitile bruce
Saturday, 2 June 2012 // 8:30:00 pm The reason we are stereotyped is because the things they're based on are all......THE TRUTH. Well some. THIS IS THE REASON WHY WE'VE BEEN STEREOTYPED http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8477148/dad-abandons-daughter-over-bad-grades By the way you can tell he's asian because of his name Dude his daughter failed a calculus test so HE ABANDONED HER IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE? This is why people think asians are hardcore over maths (which most are) BUT BUT BUT this parent makes everything so exaggerated and GRRRRR WHAT KIND OF PARENT IS THAT. Anyways point is... I don't even know what my point is anymore.....that asian stereotypes are kinda true but in a way too exaggerated? Iono.
CHEERIOS
hehe I also have something else to share x) It's very hard to copy bruce's face...it's extremely tiring...BUT FUNNY hope you get a laugh out of this :)
crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |