Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
comebacks to racist comments
Saturday, 23 June 2012 // 10:34:00 pm
HEHEHE THIS IS FUNNY STUFF
"Asians have small dicks."
Comeback: (to a guy) "Gee, how do you know so much about Asian penis?" or: "Has your Mama been spreading rumours about me again?" (or to a girl?) "Gee, how many Asian penises have you researched to come up with those findings, you slut?" or: "Yeah, you used to have one before the operation, huh?" "Hey, is it hard to see with those squinty eyes?" Comeback: "Nah dude, I'm squinting because you are so f***in' ugly and I can't bear to look at you." "Asians eat dog." Comeback (to a guy): "Which is why I ate out your Mama last night." (or to a girl): "Um, is that your way of asking me to go down on you?"
got it from here http://eurasian-sensation.blogspot.com.au/
crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |