Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
white marks
Monday, 18 June 2012 // 7:40:00 pm
Can you see what I see :O
No I wasn't being a stalker and taking a randoms picture but it was just so weird. I saw other people dressed up too! Hmm wonder what was on. Anyway I went to get the Europe trip itinery and ZOMG I'M SO PSYCHED AND EXCITED NOW I HAVE TO GO!!!!!!! Just thinking about it makes me happy :D GOODNIGHT Oh wait one more thing. EHEM made me look like I had white marks like I sweated through my blouse and jumper by spraying deodorant onto my armpit area with my jumper on.....nice work. hmmm I somehow find the word armpit awkward........ARMPITS! okay
crystal.
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |