Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
oldman said talk about her
Thursday, 26 July 2012 // 6:28:00 pm So today I saw oldman during recess, psychology and lunch. The end. I would make it longer, but that's all that happened today oldman. I can't believe I'm still alive. Almost died a few times, because I thought I was awake but then the next thing I know I almost bash my head on the table...-___- haha no-one noticed :P I also missed a few steps on the stairs...scary stuff....I can't nap, because as soon as I do that I'll either end waking tomorrow morning or I wake up and my eyes will be sore and I'll be even more tired. Right now I feel like a legit ghost. I haven't slept for around... 35 hours? Good job crystal good job. zzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz
crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |