Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
OOraaraa
Thursday, 26 July 2012 // 1:21:00 am I will hate today because modern is due, psychology is due and eng ext will be due. Far out what kind of filler gets you to do a 25-30 minute presentation. I'm also not a fan a group work because there's always that one person who doesn't do their work properly and drag everyone down and that person is usually me, selfish lazy me xD...Of course that hasn't happened this time which is alright, but it almost happened.... Although I hope I don't end up doing that for legal :L Seriously for eng ext I'm just going to write blog style -__- I'll probably end up falling asleep...I've been falling asleep in classes ALOT lately...I'm determined to sleep early today because nothing's due tomorrow...yet...and I'm capped so there's nothing to do on the computer anyway. I guess the only thing to look forward to today is sleep... Oh and if you couldn't solve my puzzle like Bruce haha you're suppose to highlight everything because I made the font colour white
crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |