<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
$____$
Thursday, 30 August 2012 // 6:08:00 pm

ALRIGHTY 2/3 COVERED ONE THIRD TO GO and I can officially start saving up 8)
I'm not feeling very productive  right now but I have to finish my english essay :(  I'll work....after I finish eating .....

P.S I've have come to realise you cannot always have things your way. duh. and if you're persistent in upholding your opinion and ignoring everyone elses, just so you know, YOU'RE A BURDEN. duh. and you make everyone else feel awkward and they have to think about you before they say anything or do anything because they have to consider your feelings blah blah blah! TENSION! SELFISH DUH!  No I am selfless! So I'll just have to go with the flow :L WAKE UP! Oh yeah making it obvious that you're annoyed is AJDSKFALKJDSHFAJKFSH too. Just things I do all the time during maths... I'm 17 and one more year I'm an adult and my mummy and daddy don't have a legal obligation to protect me and look after me...THIS IS SCARY. OMG! I don't know what I'm talking about because someone just vented their frustration so now I'm frustrated :L ANYWAY for legal studies our group work WE DID REALLY WELL YAY!!!!! hehehe don't need to worry about doing my part badly xD Always a good feeling when you do well in group work :D It's like YAY WE'RE AWESOME TOGETHER! 

crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)