<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
n2 exteme gelato and malware
Friday, 10 August 2012 // 10:31:00 pm

So before some random thing would pop up when you wanted to go to my blog saying it's distributing malware which was  A LIE! However I HAVE FIXED IT YAY!

 Boysenberry Cheescake gelato! with real boysenberry pieces! lol
Me, Bruce and Kimbo
Boysenberry cheesecake, mango sorbet, blueberry cheesecake

So pretty much everyone around me has heard me raving about LIQUID NITROGEN ICECREAM! well I finally had some SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DELICIOUS! It's like realy silky in texture and really YUMMY!!!!!!!! I want to try every flavour! except kinky vanilla because it's spicy... $6 a scoop is sooooo worth it!. They guy who opened the store is really funny :D He was like telling us how awesome his gelato was and then goes "Yeah I'm trying to sell my ice-cream" Can't wait to go to passionflower 8) TEEHEE

crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)