Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
NOT venting anger
Tuesday, 28 August 2012 // 10:24:00 pm SO I HAVEN'T POSTED IN A WHILE! Because I couldn't be bothered. BUT LOTS OF THINGS TO TALK ABOUT! Lets start from my birthday! So I went to pancakes on the rocks with loo and (insert name and emphasise on the RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR) and we had devils delight! vegetarian nachos! and GREEKS DELIGHT! that was extremely yummy. Then we went to eat ice-cream at passionflower with hachortler and numskull and gragas :D I was a pig and had black sesame, lychee rose, green tea and taro flavours in a wafer basket :D Then I went home and spent a lonely night by myself xD Then it was SRC WEEK! and thursday was the TALENT QUEST! AND IT WAS SO AWESOME AND FUN AND YAAAAAAY RUNNERS UP CHOCOLATE :D Then friday was NETBALL WITH THE TECHS. That was funny and terrifying because they're so tall, but then they didn't know what they were doing and I smelt B.O ><" OH ALSO I forgot which day but I GOT MAIL. LIKE LITERALLY LETTER MAIL IN THE MAILBOX! I was like OH MY IT'S FOR ME! Turns out it was a birthday letter from the secretary :D SO AWESOME! and TODAY ZOMG SO AWESOME! BLUE BABY AND TURTLE AND OLDMAN AND THE SECREARY WAS ANNOUNCED AS PREFECTS! AND THEN LATER...TURTLE IS CAPTAIN AND OLDMAN IS VICE-CAPTAIN! SO PROUD CONGRATS GUYS! ALSO CONGRATS DEROLO!!!!!YEAH ok now back to psychology.
crystal.
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |