Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
rage 2
Saturday, 11 August 2012 // 8:27:00 pm
I thought I posted about it but I guess not, but today is like mother's day all over again, meaning I'm having a bad day at work. Not as bad as mother's day since it actually made me cry but so much negativity all over the place today and its gets to me. So when I go home and become TheJellyLady and kill some people I'll be fine. I'm also worried about legal studies, very worried.
I will now take my stress into cutting these beer boxes.
crystal. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |