<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMBO + lindt cafe
Friday, 14 September 2012 // 11:49:00 pm

NOMNOMNOM LINDT CAFE YAY!!!! So we got iced mocha and my macaroons :D I had salt caramel which was sooooooooooooooo nice, and champagne which was nice too ^^ don't worry alcohol free, and cookies and cream which wasn't too bad 8) We bought all the stuff that was on our list, and got so tired from walking zomg. I BOUGHT THIS REALLY CUTE RING! IT'S SO AWESOME! It's gold, and on one side its a smiley face, and you can flip it so it becomes a sad face!, I also bought moustache necklace and moustache earings because BUY 2 GET ONE FREE so yeah. Also bought sunglasses B) I saw sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many people I knew it was crazy o__o Like they were all from my prinary school, well duh SHIRE! But it was really awkward because we would make eye contact and in our minds we would go oh its blah and continue walking...and they guy who I also so grew so tall...he use to be a midget... anyways I also saw a st george teacher, she the one who's blonde, old, short, has a hunchback and smells like old people. Don't know her name. Overall a well spent day :D Disappointed I missed out on eating with the group but theres plenty of other times we can eat together x) I really want to have hotpot with everyone in the holidays at like my house or someone's house 8) HOTPOT = BONDING while the food goes 'saap haa sarp haa" <-- canto peeps I hope you under stand that xD.

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE

also.

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO THE VERY AWESOME NUMSKULL!!!!!!!!!!! :D WOOOOOO LETS PARTY YEAH LEGENDARY GODLIKE YO WE ARE GOING TO HAVE AN EPIC ONE!

crystal. 



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)