Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
FANTASTICAL DAY!
Saturday, 29 September 2012 // 10:36:00 pm
HAD SUCH A GREAT TIME TODAY :D So I was with loo, bruce, oldman and kimbo and we went CITY YAAAAY. So lets see renae and I had an aim which was to go to Ally Fashion and Kaboodle because we just LOVE the stuff there. Although kaboodle isn't there anymore, at ally we were able to find PRETTY DRESSES 8) and oldman was literally a model, before at westfield we saw this long white strapless dress and she tried it on and she looked absolutely STUNNING! She was contemplating whether to buy it or not, sent a picture to her mum, got some advice, and decided to wait for the rest of the day to happen and see if she still wanted it. Then at ally we tried to find really ugly or slutty dresses for oldman because every single dress NO JOKE she tried on, she made it look AWESOME ZOMG. Like we'd pick out dresses like was bright green with beads, or leopard print strapless short slut dress and other stuff and she would make EVERY SINGLE DRESS LOOK MODEST AND GOOD ON HER! IT WAS AMAZING. Oldman, as I said you should just buy the entire shop. Lets see what else happened...OH WE WERE AT T2! T2 is the beeeeeeeeeeest tea place everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! They had samples to try and the fruitilicious iced tea was soooo yum and it smelt soooo good and the whole shop was just WOW. I kept my bags close to my body because I didn't want to knock anything over, since I am extremely prone to that after the typo incident where I knocked two mugs over and broke them...ANYWAY we also tried creme brulee tea, pomegranate tea, lemongrass and ginger tea (which wasn't too nice), red chai, white monkey tea? Iono some green tea, but YEAH so many teas! ok then at...OMG JB HI-FI OMG! well I really wanted bruce to buy a new keyboard because his is so noisy, even his mum says she knows when he's on the computer because his keyboard is so loud xD But no he refused. Then me kimbo and oldman found pc games for sale, 2 for $20 and we were going through them and oldman found ALICE: MADNESS RETURNS! We were like SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED because they've been constantly talking about that game and how awesome it is watching gameplays and stuff, and she found a copy and was like ZOMG LOOK@$%^&#%! and went scavanging for more and found like 7 copies xD Also before we were looking through the games me and kimbo were talking about it, and then this guy came to us and went, hey is this the game you were looking for? But then I'm like oh yeah, but we already found copies xD What an eavesdropper...anyways so me and kimbo and oldman all bought a copy, but then thats an odd number [which means only one discount (2 for $20)] and since they wanted to play the game before me its only fair they share the discount thing so I was trying to find another game or kimbo was trying to find a game for her brother, which failed. Then I found this OTHER game called Botanicula which was soooooo cute and the graphics are just adorable and it won an award for its sounds and music so I was like cool and STUFF THIS I'LL JUST PAY FOR BOTH OF THESE FULL PRICE. Well Alice:madness returns wasn't exactly full price, it was reduced to $15 and Brotanicula was $19, but yeah I was whatevs. OH HAHA me and kimbo were also trying to convince oldman to buy a LOL card and kimbo made this analogy when you buy new character skins its like putting on new underwear (FEELS GOOD) and then the sales guy who looks like pewdiepie responsible for the game section was like "I totally agree, it's totally worth it" xD maaan it was so funny!
Ok then we went to have LIQUID NITROGEN ICE CREAM!!!!! ZOMG SO I GOT BUTTERED POPCORN flavour!, loo earl grey caramel, oldman peanut butter and jam, kimbo white rabbit milk candy flavour and bruce got a nitroshake. ALL THE FLAVOURS WERE SO AMAZING! my eyes literally widened and I couldn't stop smiling at how yummy everything was :D haaaaa such an awesome day. Oh hehehe also when we went to myer we were feeling how soft all the bras were because oldman bought this chloe and lola bra thats soooooo soft and yeah. There were also shirtless men with abs walking around advertising lady gaga's new perfume but one had moobs xD if onlyblue baby was there xD Also every single shop we went into the sales people were just so incredibly nice its ^^.
soooooo happy right now!
crystal.
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |