<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
YEAH EXAMS OVERRR
Thursday, 13 September 2012 // 11:36:00 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH TEMPORARY FREEDOM YEAH!!!!! LETS CELEBRATE AND PARTY WOO! so my last exam was legal, the short answers were pretty easy, however the 3 extended YES THREE EXTENDED REPONSES well meeeeeh...Haha so funny Miss M who wrote the test put a question in the multiple choice that was like "Bella and Edwards had smuggled 100 kilos of heroin or something, which court would this offence be heard in?" xD hehehe even in an exam she manages to troll us. So yeah tomorrow I'm going to MIRANDA and properly going to shop for stuff because when I go every monday I don't have enough time to look around :L and I'm going to LINDT CAFE! with truong :) she's shouting me a late birthday lunch :D We've been planning it since like three weeks ago ^^ SO EXCITED! POST EXAM SHOPPING SPREE! Definitely going to buy macaroons and lots of bargains (Y) then I have to go to work -__- boo. Skyping is so fun these days :D So many active people! I have to make the most of the next 3 weeks because it's like the last, stressless holiday we'll every get :( ANYWAY I LOVE CRAISINS and eva wanted me to talk about her so OMNOMNOMNOM I'M CHOGATH! and yeah HI OLDMAN!

crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)