Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
BARON STEAL
Monday, 1 October 2012 // 9:08:00 pm Non lolers won't understand this jargon but I STOLE BARON!!!!WOOHOO YEAAAAH!! LIFE GOAL ACHIEVED!!!!1 So what happens is there this dragon worm monster looking thing and if you kill it you get great benefits from it. It look like this So anyways a team would try and go kill that and it takes a while because it's really strong and has heaps of health. So during I was like I BET THEY'RE KILLING BARON! So I went to see and saw that they were trying to kill it, but I was in a bush and a spot where they couldn't see me, so I waited and timed it and when it was low on health I attacked it with my ultimate thing and RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR I TOOK AWAY ALL THEIR HARD WORK AND STOLE BARON FROM THEM MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA it was something like this. I was lux as well, the light girl and the purple circling thing is the thing I stole xD I also found out the game I got was actually part of the 2 for $20 sale so YAAAAY
crystal.
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |