Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
beer battered fish
Tuesday, 30 October 2012 // 6:51:00 pm So a random old lady kept making complaints about our school and somehow made it into the newspaper...I bet she paid lots of money or blackmailed the Leader otherwise something as trivial as that piece of news would have never made it 8| Ooooor they really didn't have anything to talk about. Hehe CK isn't going to like this. CK better knott (ahaha do you see that St Georgians ), anyways better not hold an assembly and lecture us on this or something. According to oldman "Our church (in kogarah) was on a current affair because apparently some rapist goes there after he does his grocery shopping." soooo BE CAREFUL which she then quotes
"lol don't worry. I'm doing all this running so I can run away really fast.
and I'll start doing push ups and arm wrestling more so I can punch him real hard
and break his nose"
Never fear oldman is here!
crystal.
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |