<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Cool teachers are cool
Monday, 29 October 2012 // 7:25:00 pm

Oldman wanted me to talk about her so what better than to put a photo of her since I only saw her once today and nothing special happened. 
Isn't she beautiful ;)
Yesterday I was looking at my past blog posts and realised how many typos I had making it seem like a 3 year old was typing xD So yeah from now on I shall properly edit my posts.

So today my teachers were being funny. Mr T came into my English extension class and the two teachers were talking about how one of the poems we were studying is quite disturbing and then suddenly he points to me and this other girl (because we're in his advanced class) and says we're disturbing too xD

Oh and lately I've constantly been seeing this creepy lady woopoo and I call "The Baker's Delight Lady" because she's this, I guess, lonely lady who goes around to random students and starts conversations with them and the first time we saw her she was holding a bag of bread from Baker's Delight, hence the name. We always try to avoid her, because once she starts a conversation, YOU CAN'T ESCAPE. So last week I was at hurstville station and I was sitting on the bench fixated on my phone, then I look up and see her right in front of me walking by and staring...I'm just like o_o She didn't talk to me which was fortunate, I know I sound terrible and mean, but I think it was a sign because a couple of days later...
So I was on the train on my way to school listening and looking at my ipod and then from my peripheral vision I see this person trying to talk to me, and I look and DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN...IT'S HER! O________________________________O So she asks for my name, if I was year 12, and a bunch of other stuff before she left me alone. Then she moved on to her next target asking him how he got to school and random stuff. Then she offered him some pretzels...which he tried to ignore, but she kept on asking so he 'kindly' rejected. Then she proceeded to pick her nose...Wonderful.

Our group is also starting Kris Kringle! well writing down our wishlists. I hope I get bruce because then I will buy a very nice looking box, fill it up with random junk and leave a message at the bottom of it. When she receives it, she will empty out the contents and find the message saying "Please place your payment of $1000 + macaroons in this box and return it back to me. xD
crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)