<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
PACKAGE
Wednesday, 24 October 2012 // 6:57:00 pm

So A PACKAGE CAME TODAY AND INSIDE WAAAAAAAAAAAS MAH BEANIE!!!! I ALWAYS WANTED ONES THAT LOOKED LIKE THIS yay! beanie collection semi complete! Although it's not the same as Joey Graceffas GOOD ENOUGH :D so yeah off to luvoland I went.

And then this is when we went to Yang's house to chill and pictionary and make tacos and all the other random things we did and I was trying to copy the imposter's face EHEM YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE THERE, but her face is too versitile, although there are some similarities...SMALL EYES!

crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)