Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
I HATE HOT WEATHER
Sunday, 25 November 2012 // 11:08:00 pm I HATE IT, NOT ONLY IS IT HOT BUT ALL THE FRIGGIN BUGS COME OUT. The only thing I detest with all my heart are bugs that can fly. In winter they all disappear but in spring summer they come back out...GO AWAY.ARGH this morning during tutor an annoying moth was flying around. Then when I got home a massive fly was buzzing around the kitchen and then eventually it somehow got into my sister's room which I was in and it wouldn't go out. So I killed it and left its dead body in my sisters room. Then when I go back into my own room there A FRIGGIN MASSIVE MOTH and it keeps bumping into my lamp and frantically flying around and BOINGING onto my lamp like DUDE DO YOU NOT HAVE A BRAIN ANIMAL HOW DO YOU NOT SUFFER FROM BRAIN DAMAGE BASHING INTO A HARD WALL A BILLION TIMES GOSH. So, I KILLED IT TOO. THEN I'm just going for a casual trip to the kitchen in semi darkness to get a drink, I come back, AND THERES SOME OTHER BUG ON MY ARM. I tried to kill it BUT IT JUMPED AWAY! WTH. okay. All you people who go like ooooh I looooove summer because you can go swimming and go to the beach do this do that~ WELL GOOD ON YOU Not everyone goes to the beach everyday BUT BUGS ARE EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME. So I like winter more. End of story. Also, a 'I don't feel like lolling" phase is hitting us all. Temporary and came at a good time.
crystal.
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |