Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
I saved a fish!
Wednesday, 7 November 2012 // 4:08:00 pm So yesterday I was just really bored when I got home and I was being weird and decided to sit in front of my fish tank and stare at our fish and I realised one of them were dead! Jokes, but it looked like it was dying because it was upside down and in the corner and not moving, but then I like tapped the glass and it started moving, only it couldn't flip over and was extremely weak.It was really small too and couldn't even swim downwards it would just like...dog paddle across the top when it could flip over. Then I looked at the other fish (there's four) and saw how friggin fat one of them was and its stomach was about to explode. Greedy pig. We bought these fish at the same time so I assumed this big fat fish has been eating all the food and so this dying one has nothing. So I went and got fish food and tried to feed it, but then the big fat one would keep coming and eat it -_____- So there's this glass thing that covers the fish tank so I just used it and separated the dying fish on one side and the others on the other xD So yeah big fish couldn't come to eat MWAHAHAHAHA WHO'S THE BULLY NOW. Anyways that dying fish was so weak it couldn't even aim itself to the food :( So I had to drop each piece like in front of it, it was laying sideways instead of upside down but yeah sometimes it would miss the food :L I have no idea how long I spent trying to feed that fish but I managed.I realised fish food expands so if I fed it too much it would explode... Then this morning IT WAS ALIVE! Like swimming down to the bottom/active and stuff and not upside down! :D I FEEL GOOD NANANANANANA!
crystal.
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |