Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Productive lessons
Tuesday, 6 November 2012 // 7:35:00 pm So I tried posting a video replying to Bruce's video but for some reason it doesn't work so I just sent her a picture of it, the important part anyway. So that's me and Bruce's productive modern history lesson, and today I got told of by Mrs B for drawing and that she'll take away whatever I was playing with :( We are also part of the Blood Committee mwahahaha! Thing is we have more blood donors than EVER! Usually we have about 40 maybe even less but this time we have 78 when our maximum is 56,....which means not everyone can participate :( The school should organise more times so everyone can save 3 lives! :O On the bright side year 11's make up 54/78 people! WOO GO US, but I'm assuming people will pull out so lets make that like....45. Oh well, bottom line DONATE BLOOD!
crystal.
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |