Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
sah disappointed
Tuesday, 13 November 2012 // 8:53:00 pm SO BUMMED :( Went to donate blood today but they told me my haemoglobin was too low :( and that I can only go back in 6 months :( but since I have exams around that time I should go back in A YEAR D': NOOOO! I don't understand...It was fine the 3 other times I went to donate and now its too low...WELL DAMN YOU IRON! Funny thing is angyang forgot her ID so couldn't donate, and then Bruce's veins are too small so she couldn't donate as well xD She has tried to donate 4 times now but all times they missed her vein x) So yeah, so sad I can't go back in a while :( I'll miss the milkshakes, cheese and crackers, chips, cookies, lollies and chocolate :(
crystal.
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |