<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
You won the battle. Not the war.
Thursday, 22 November 2012 // 5:54:00 pm

So today at lunch I had a violent wrestle with Bruce because he wouldn't give me his meat. FATTY. By the end of it we were pretty exhausted and I couldn't be bothered to chase him so I took his bag and put it next to a bin which he then chucked a fit because bin germs transfer to his bag. Weirdo. This is probably one of those things where we look back and go wth were we doing, but anyhow it was interesting.

I also don't know what to do for my jersey name. "Girl who likes to laugh" suggests I do 'choihuahua' like chihuahua, and others suggested crystal meth but that's so inappropriate. I don't want to do 'bokchoi' because it's so overused, boring, I hate the sound of it and it's friggin annoying to have my last name to be associated with it already. So no.

crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)