Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
CONFESSION
Wednesday, 5 December 2012 // 10:04:00 pm
yo sylvia I was playing with your camera the other day and I accidentally dropped it and one of the lenses cracked :O I'm not paying.
And yes I did leave a dead moth in your room because it was annoying and I didn't want it to go into my room so I killed it in yours :)
I will also continue leaving 'poo' in your room ;)
HEHEHEHEHEHE yes I'm as you called me just then a feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemale canine D: what a terrible sister you are! tutut
I'm publicising your evils to the world >)
Also, give me more gems in dragonvale...
You people who have touch phones PLAY DRAGONVALE WITH ME
*SPARKLES*
and lastly
I lied about the first thing x)
edit: I just realised it was a fly I left in your room, not a moth. A big ugly fly.
crystal.
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |