Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
the days before new years
Friday, 28 December 2012 // 4:18:00 pm
That was our Christmas party food NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
do you see that? I do. LYCHEEEEEEEES! I also realised we extended that table and there only like 15 over and it was packed and couldn't fit everyone...if I was to have a group dinner there I can't fit them all xD
So yeah I didn't get many christmas presents because I asked for a new computer and here I have my NEW NON LAGGING PLAY YOUTUBE VIDEOS PROPERLY WINDOWS 7 COMPUTER. Goodbye XP! Went boxing day shopping with oldman and semi bruce because he left to join his madda. I didn't buy much, only a set of eeyore pajamas and a volcanic foot mask. Quite disappointing. Then yesterday I decided to go shopping in miranda by myself. SO SATISFIED. I'm most proud of my quirky circus skirt from $50 to $15 BARGAIN and it's so soft and beautiful ^^. Then yeah just a bunch of other stuff. This holidays I plan to go to angyangs house, bruces house and lol sesh but extremely and highly doubtful, have peeps over, watch perks, go to jambaroo! HARMONISE lalalalalaaaaaaa~, hmmm that's actually not alot, doesn't even use up a week...oh well and then do work =___= DREADED WORK.
P.S Bruce stop watching so much 'yeha' it's embarrassing you even said so yourself....watching boobs 24/7 you have no shame.
crystal.
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |