Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
BEST NIGHT EVER
Monday, 10 December 2012 // 1:06:00 am WOOOHOOO another successful group dinner! Such a fun night :D So many random things happened I can't remember haha but the most memorable was when *insert name with emphasis with rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" ran into a glass door because she didn't see it xD So I shall retell what I can remember... I arrived at troung's house and walked in . It was awkward lol. We played a bit of jenga and secretly signed angyang's card. We would chuck it under the couch if she arrived. People slowly started to arrive. We went outside to play and do a lot of random stuff and watched the parents form an enviro club xD Sang songs, played the ukelele (not me duh), ATE LOTS OF SCRUMPTIOUS FOOD ZOMG SO GOOD. Played more. She smashed into the door. Went to reveal our kk's and presents :D THANK YOU LOTS TAKHOBELLE! Surprised angyang with a cake for late bday :) ATE MAMA TSANG'S DELICIOUS TIRAMISU that contained like a teeny bit of alcohol lol. Then we WENT OUTSIDE TO PLAY WITH SPARKLERS!!!!!!!!TEEHEE
crystal.
beavers editing skills x) 'so pro'
x)
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |