<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Reply to Susie
Sunday, 20 January 2013 // 2:10:00 am

MY FACE IS EVERYWHERE
My reply to susie I'm kind of muffling but oh well :) I also don't know why there's an extra derpy screenshot of me but I can't be bothered to fix it.


ehehe ok this video I actually made the same day but blogger wouldn't let me post it because the file was too big so I had to edit it, lower the quality and do some stuff to it x) Enjoy susie. Oh and at the end I'm just saying goodbye but blogger was being a weirdo and chopped it off so yeah. GOODBYE
I'm so bothered here's the ending xD
haaaa what has my life become...
susie this is all your fault!
crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)