<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
JAMBEROOOOOOOOO!
Tuesday, 8 January 2013 // 3:28:00 pm

WE HAD AN AMAZING DAY TODAY AT JAMBEROOOOO all the photos we uploaded on facebook tells all haha. So first we arrived, got changed, put on sunscreen,put everything into lockers and  OFF WE WENT TO OUR FIRST RIDE! We went on the rapid river which was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun! We went on it twice and it was so chill and relaxing. Then we went on the surf hill, very nice. Afterwards we went on the TAIPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! It was so awesome we went on it twice and both times I was going backwards, so exciting! The second time round we gave ourselves missions, I was not scream at all and everyone else was going to moan like guys xD Then we went to the cliffs and jumped off, I was too chicken to jump off the 5m so I just jumped off the 3m. Bruce was being a man and jumped the 5m. Before lunch we went to the splash out, which was pretty fun too. THEN FINALLY WE WENT TO HAVE LUNCH! So satisfying. All our pot bellies began to appear :P After we ate we went to get oldman's underwater camera and headed off to the waves and took many fail and hilarious water photos!!! The waves drowned me a couple of times :L THEN we went to line up for the funnel web, it was soooooo long we lined up for about 45 minute but IT WAS SO WORTH IT! BEST RIDE EVER. I went with oldman and kimbo becaue the thing couldn't fit 5 people, so bruce and bluebaby went with this other couple. So anyway there was a part where there was a drop down into the funnel IT WAS SOO AWESOME! I was literally a drop and when we saw it we were fully O________________________________O and yeah it was amazing. Afterwards we played in the billabong hehe so kiddie. So we left and took the bus back to kiama station and we went to the beach because there was an hour wait for our next train. We got there and we all bought icecream! I got choc mint and vanilla cookie flavours :) Very yummy. Kimbo and I also played on the playground for a bit :D


When it was time we left the beach and caught the train back, everyone was really tired but the train ride was still pretty interestin.. We just did alot of random stff and yeeeeah it was a very fun, incredible, fantastical, super duper day :)

crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)