Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
ashamed
Monday, 25 March 2013 // 10:32:00 pm
I'm so friggin angry at myself, god damn I forgot it was my dads birthday today. I saw him at 4ish when he came to pick me up for tutoring, didn't say anything to him other than bye when I got off the car. When he came home from work at 10.15 I was in the kitchen making tea and my sister tells him happy birthday and gives him a present and THEN I realise. Then he asks me what kind of tea I was making and I tell him I don't know what it's called in chinese and left. I'm so ashamed of myself, I'm the worst child , stuff this.
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |