Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
poop
Sunday, 31 March 2013 // 1:18:00 am I've been feeling semi poop throughout the whole day yesterday. I think smearing is coming soon. I hope so because then I can use it as an excuse to my random mood swings. If my lol continues to having over 1000 ping today and stop me from playing I will seriously just go to bed and sleep all day. Yeah sounds like a good idea. Why is it still so sad after exams, I'm not even going on dragonvale that much anymore. I just want to play all day. I WANT TO PLAY BUT THIS INTERNET IS STOPPING ME! ^&%*&^%%^$%*(&^(*&^(*&^*%$^%$*%$&^%$ Losing against susie 3 times was really depressing for me.....being a lump of health like susie was extremely depressing for me, lagging like susie was even more depressing for me. Me being a bully didn't make me feel any better either. SIGH hopefully I won't only get 5 hours of sleep on a weekend again. |
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |