<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
stream of consciousness about being a boob
Sunday, 24 March 2013 // 10:53:00 pm

I just want exams to be over, I'm so tired, I'm dreading Tuesday, go away. I also don't feel like organising anything because I'm lazy and I feel like I'll end up having to do the majority of the things for sponge throwing simply because my name has been put down for 'person in charge' but I know I can easily separate responsibilities. But it's like a mental thing that makes me not want to do anything. At first I thought we were all helping each other out because we were going to rotate anyways, but guess not. I've also been waking up earlier than usual and I don't feel like sleeping because time passes by too fast when you do. I'm trying to stay positive whenever something's going wrong whether it be school or gaming but in the end its so mentally draining I don't end up caring anymore. I don't want to go to work from thursday to sunday + tuesday for the next two weeks, but I know if I don't agree it'll be very hard for them and I don't have exams then anymore so why not. But then again I shouldn't be complaining about being able to work since others haven't had the opportunity to work and have hard times trying to save up using other methods, but it also makes me annoyed sometimes whenever someone uses "you work so you have money, we need other methods of getting money so be more thoughtful" argument  It's like its a bad thing that I earn my own money and somehow it makes me not thoughtful or inconsiderate? I don't know. I've been working since year 9 and still am at the same place I just think I deserve....I don't really know what I deserve. Credit? No because it was my own choice. Reason to spend larger amounts of money than others can? No because I can't be selfish. Everyone is having there own slumps and stresses and so these are mine that occasionally do my head in and today has gotten the better of me. I know I'll be fine because in a max 3 weeks all of the above mentioned walkathon, working 5 days a week and exams will be over and these stresses can disappear. Luckily it's short term and I also know the solution to all of these issues of mine so yeah. Many people out there have problems that take much longer than mine to find a solution to so I guess in a way I'm positive about it.
Yep this is my effective way of expressing things because I know if I said it in front of someone I would end up just bawling my eyes out and it becomes weird afterwards and they have to find a way to cheer me up and I dislike that kinda feeling. Also because I know my friends read it, not so close people read it and randoms read it and in the end I'm technically not bottling anything up, so yeah I'M FEELING BETTER ALREADY!

Oh yeah lately I'm also in a very "I want to object to everything you say" mood so if I'm more blunt than usual, mean even, you'll just have to bear with me and tell me I'm being a bully :)



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)