Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
SIZZLER DATE
Sunday, 21 April 2013 // 9:23:00 pm
ME BOOBERLY BOOBMAN AND BOOBIE WENT ON A DATE TODAY TO SIZZLER!!!!! Funny thing is i asked all of mackekecesamar and I still ended up with my lol buddies 8D
That's what boobman made with her plaTe, says "I love doodles"
Boobie was complaining about her main because her steak was tiny
AND THEN MY PLATE MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SO MUCH BETTER COMPARE THE PAIR. Her plate was $38 and mine was $33 YEEEAH
susie was being a boob because she ate a lot of SALAD so she didn't have room for her main meal
THAT IS MY DESSERT!!!!PAVLOVA + TIRAMISU + ICECREAM + MARSHMELLOWS + CHOCOLATE BITS + WAFER
SUSIE'S WASTEFUL ICECREAM THAT SHE DIDN'T FINISH
AND THEN HER BEING A FATTY GOES TO GET MORE ICECREAM WHEN SHE DIDN'T EVEN FINISH HER OTHER ICECREAM WOOOOOOOT?!?!?!?!?!?
susie and her lemon, she's a weirdo who eats lemons and peels them like that...
I couldn't finish my food so I cut it up into little pieces and made a face
A REALLY SATISFYING DINNER NOMONMONMONMONMONMNOMNONMONMNOMONMONM
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |