Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
Spontaneity
Monday, 29 April 2013 // 3:45:00 pm
BRUCE YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO READ THIS, YOU CAN'T READ THIS OKAY!
I don't want to sleep even though I'm extremely tired so I will blog about today.
Anyways
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOL I fell asleep while blogging and recalling what we did yesterday, and only remembered just now I haven't finished this and I want to procrastinate so YEEEAH. Wow ok I've already forgotten stuff we did yesterday...So our spontaneity lead us to...OH YEAH N2 EXTREME GELATO mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so yummy! Then we went to darling harbour and chilled out where half naked kids ran around and a half naked man was sun baking next to us >__> WHERE IS THE DECENCY. Then we went to climb the rope tower looking thingo and gosh SO MANY KIDS EVERYWHERE, I miss when we had the park all to ourselves -__- Afterwards we decided to go to the chinese gardens haha, $3 entry x) Saw a few ducks, big fat Koi, LIZARD, and oh so epic waterfalls. When we came out we watched this street performance where this guy rode a bike standing on the handles and juggled dangerous things etcetc, he was pretty hilarious and his dog Happy was so cute! Then..we.....................................................................................................................oh yeah we went into the centre and got a drink from gloria jeans, went into eb games and decided to go to city hunter. City Hunter was an interesting experience, it was a lot more....fancy? I don't know it wasn't what I expected (in a good way), although their toilets only had one cubicle and it didn't have a lock o__o and I could not get use to their equipment. Anywho then off to DINNNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR we went. We were going to go to Hurricane but we couldn't be bothered waiting for a table so we went to Hard Rock instead. FOOD SO GOOD and we all made food babies lol. A day spent well it was :) oooooooo and Boobman made yummy pizza muffins :D
Bruce if you ended up reading this then you're a boob, go back to watching your yeha and curling your hair.
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |