Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D
tumblr :D
follow our blog ? :)
|
還珠格格
Saturday, 11 May 2013 // 12:44:00 am
Ermagerrrrd I'm reminiscing one of my favouritest dramas ever EVER! It's this chinese one I watched when I was in kindergarten and I love it so much ^^ I've watched it so many times I LOVE IT. There are 3 seasons but the 3rd season was completely different and none of the main cast were there so DID NOT WATCH HMPH. Then last year they made a comical remake of it which was pretty good too :) So yeah off to la la land and I shall drop by a song I absolutely love from it which most of you won't understand and might even think it sounds weird BUT I LOVE IT
|
![]() Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D tumblr :D follow our blog ? :) |