<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Car Lectures
Monday, 20 May 2013 // 11:15:00 pm

Today...I puckered up some courage and confessed...TO MY MUM :P I really hate car lectures -__-  because you can't escape D: Yeah, so anyways I told her I was going to drop English Ext and the first thing she said to me was "You can't even do english ext?" Seriously what does she mean I can't EVEN do English Ext so I talked back, something I don't do. Ever. As in talked against her. I told her English Ext isn't easy and I'd rather put more time into my other subjects than trying to keep a subject I'm struggling to keep up with and I know what I'm doing. Then she tells me to stop gaming so much. She also said I'm more stubborn than my sister always deciding things on my own because my sister would at least consider what my mum says whilst I like sticking to what I trust. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT and then Sylvia this and Sylvia that when she studied she went to the library everyday WELL SOOORRRYYY. Then she goes on saying she doesn't like arguing with us about studies because she doesn't see a point in it. WELL THEN WHY'D YOU START. ALSO she was like just because I give you so much freedom it doesn't mean I don't care about you...I NEVER SAID YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT ME I KNOW YOU DO. She just...complains about things that she thinks I've said before BUT I HAVEN'T like "you always say blah....and blah..." I DID NOT THAT or maybe it was like once but then that counts as always? I hate it when people do that. I know she has good intentions and cares about me, but I know what I need to do for myself, in fact I've always known what I needed to do for myself and what I need improvement on so yeah...I guess this rant is partially just about the car lecture and being annoyed at myself. People say everybody at some point will VROOOOOM pick themselves up and speed off, I don't whether that will really apply for me.

On a more positive note, today during my free Renae had some university course book thingys and I was flicking through them. I find whenever I look through these things I always go back to the pages that relate to psychology. I guess I've always had an interest in it since I picked it up as an elective in year 11 and it was pretty much the only subject I was good at, except, it wasn't even considered a subject. I kind of gave up on it because I thought I couldn't do it...still think I can't but since I always go back to it I guess why not give it a try. I don't have enough confidence for a 97 atar but I know my backups to transfer into it soooo we'll see :) Also the bachelor of criminology aaalso kiiiiindaaaaa attracted me :P But that's because I've watched too many forensic dramas LOL teehee but then again, what kind of job would you find with a bachelor of criminology o__o also apparently it's a new course so it doesn't have an atar cut off so it's really wishy washy and what if I meet no friends and get stuck will 60 year old men xD nah I'm kidding. Also it has nothing to do with forensic stuff :P
Well at least it feels like I'm going somewhere. Anywhere is quite fine with me since I was nowhere to begin with.

Anyways thanks for putting up with me and I shall conclude with...

I am a dot. 

and will be until everyone's a boob again. Nah I kid, I like being a dot. It's just a name, but it was kind of sad when I couldn't visually see it, but I know we're all boobs at heart x) 

crystal.



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)