<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
I HATE WORK NOW (warning extremely long post)
Sunday, 5 May 2013 // 2:02:00 am

Before I would go back and forth with work, like one day I'd enjoy it and then another I dislike it but as of today I officially HATE IT. Yeah because it's just so stressful sometimes and it takes chunks of my brain out I feel like a fish and a million hawk eyes are just staring at me demanding for their dinner well I'M SORRY IT'S NOT READY YET GO COOK YOUR OWN DINNER YOU BOOB. Like seriously today we got so busy pick up had to take 45 mins and deliver at least 1 hour and half, WHO ON EARTH AGREES TO THAT ARE YOU PEOPLE CRAZY. Every time someone was like ooh yeah that's fine, I'm just like o______o no, it's not, because if it were me I would go somewhere else. Also the boss wants to increase the prices...AGAIN which means I have remember new prices NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it took me so long to get use to the ones now and now urgh and he wants to introduce some new electronic system and also add a TV into the takeaway....ahhhh PLEASE DON'T, but yeah. Sigh have to work next Sunday for mother'day because they will be insanely busy and I know so because I worked on mother's day last year and that didn't go too well....Ended up in the toilet crying....and that nearly happened yesterday so YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH so yeah....we'll see what happens next Sunday. I think I'm getting use to it anyways since I came home today yesterday alright..Work has really been doing my head in. I've been blogging a lot more on blogger lately, because I have a lot more to say, which means I have a lot more on my mind. Don't know if that's a good thing or not, either way I have an effective way of saying wot i want to say ya bro. I don't know...I don't know why I don''t just make my tumblr my blog, I guess I feel Tumblr is still too pubic public lol, and only a selective amount of people are here, sense of security I guess, but if a random happened to pass by it, then whatevs, just that there is a lower chance of that here than on Tumblr. WHO STILL USES BLOGGER NOWADAYS ANYWAY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! me. Hmmmmmmm I'm not in a very normal game Lol mood latey, probably because I'm worried now we'll have some bad game and everything gets frustrating and then we get sad. ARAM ON THE OTHER HAND, I don't know I just love it so much more now because the music is simply amazing and it's just so much fun playing people I don't usually play. Well I guess I could do that in a normal game but the environment and pressure is so much more different because it's not like YOLO. I LOVE POROS
Yeah these things
Hmmm I'm in a write whatever comes to my mind mood right now, so stream of consciousness OFF WE GO! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I need to restock on food. I think I've saved enough money for Europe, assuming my parents will at least give me SOME. I still need money for games...and formal...hmmmm floor dress or short dress...laptop money...let's assume I'll pay half of that... Oh yeah Kimbo, (insert code name for estherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr), me and a few others the other day during our free discussed about, if we were to bring a guy to a formal, would you expect them to pay for themselves or would you pay for them. I thought that conversation was extremely interesting, personally I would expect the other to pay for themselves,becauuuuuse I don't know, I'm stingy? LOL well my concept is to always pay for your own things/ your own share of whatever it is whether it be food, outings, whatever it is, because it's easier and fair. Heh (insert code name for yoooooooooooooou) said her friend expected to be paid for...BOOB. Well if you're nice and you don't mind then I guess go ahead be awesome and pay for both, but I probably couldn't let myself do that or be done to, NO WAY ASIANESS KICKING IN. Okay NEW TOPIC. Oh yeah I just love looking at baby photos because everyone is just sooooooooooooooooo cute and FAT and squiggy and pudgy and  just want to squeeze everyone's cheeks and gnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw yeah. OMG Boobman just reminded me of Ghost Whisperer's OH I MISS THAT SHOW SO MUCH, I can't believe they axed it, IT DIDNT EVEN GET A PROPER ENDING i MEAN WHAT ARE THE SHINIES AND THE SHADOWS. You know the whole harmonising thing began with that show, because oldman and I when we talked talked in yeeeeeear 10?  and we sat next to each other in maths and OFF WE WENT ghost whisperering and during that time it was still airing on tv and then one of the episodes we were both like OMG DID YOU HEAR THAT SONG IT WAS AMAZING, we we use to be in choir together so we were like LET'S HARMONISE IT and so off we went and the rest is history. SPEAKING OF THAT the SRC have not yet started unplugged, WHERE IS UNPLUGGED because we shall show our awesomeness since we didn't get to last year. I wonder what song we'll do for talent quest this year...I WANT TO WIN ANOTHER BAR OF CHOCOLATE. THAT REMINDS ME. Oldman entered the talent quest in year 7 where she played the piano and sang Colours of the Wind and the JUDGE AKA TEACHERS commented "I think you should stick to playing the piano" WOT!?!? BOO! LOOK AT HER NOW YA BOOB. Speaking of piano...I kind of miss being able to play it. I actually tried to play something I learnt before but I just couldn't figure it out anymore. OH CRYSTAL YOU BOOB. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm (this that shall not be named will not be named in case it will be named and brought up and I still don't want it to be brought up at the moment because I don't want to, so it shall not be named) GOT IT? Well when it does get brought up eventually I'll stay quiet....maybe. I AM RUNNING OUT OF THINGS TO SAY WOOP. OOOOH meat and cheese zaatar tastes velly velly gud 8) Yeah and I really want my brother to hurry up and hit puberty so his voice cracks because it would be so interesting. You know even though we live in the same house...I barely see him. Like today I realised I only saw him once which was when I left for work and he was standing around the lounge room doing nothing, SO SUS. He is always sus. I am always suspicious he is planning some sort of evil scheme because he's always sneaking into my room and my sister's room and taking our ds and games and stuff AND MY MONEY but that was a while ago. Ahhh but if he hits puberty he's going to become taller than me and I won't be able to boss him around or bully him anymore because once I asked him when are you going to stop listening to me and he said "When I'm taller than you". mmmmmmmmmmm my room is getting dirty again. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMG so I just got my Crystal dragon on dragonvale FINALLY, and I just bred it with a lichen dragon and i just got another 48 hour breeding dragon o__o EPIC DRAGON HERE I COME! I also have a sun dragon and a bouquet dragon in the making WOOOHOOO haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. ahaa yeah...hoooray yoohoo yeah poo and boobs. Yep this is getting uninteresting I shall stop here. But I don't want to, but I will. Yeah I will. Will I? yeah LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA. I'm not dreaming again. AHA I COULD TALK ABOUT MY PAST DREAMS.Briefly. The most memorable ones, and by memorable ones, just the ones I remember for whatever reason that is that my brain decides to do so. 1. I dreamt about something woke up and saw a shadow of the zombie from Heroes Might and Magic on the wall. 2. I dreamt about something where a knife or axe cut my wrist and I woke up my wrist was hurting TRIPPY STUFF 3. I was in some sort of booby trap house and when I escaped I was flying with a bunch of flying toys and evetually ran into a Giant Elmo in the ocean that wanted a hug. 4. I caught a ball, the end 5. I WAS IN A PHOENIX WRIGHT ACE ATTORNEY TRIAL. wow that's all I remember in my entire lifetime.....THAT'S SAD. I WANT MORE GOLDEN GAYTIME. WOW IF YOU'VE REACHED IT ALL THE WAY DOWN HERE GOOD ON YOU. OKAY I'm bored now 8) omg I just wrote 1400 words...ENGLISH ESSAY RIGHT HERE OH YEEEAH HAMLET. ooh I'm so weird. In a cool way B) Yeah dude. I know. What am I saying, I will look back on this be like MAN WHAT WERE YOU THINKING. Hmmmm my blog has come a long way, as in my first posts were about poles and snail facts with picture's everywhere and it was alot more colourful with less words and I would be bothered to edit stuff ,make things bold and italics and coloured, like this sentence I'm writing right now to show how bothered I was. To think I was more spastic then than I am now. Simply crazy

goodnight. 

-edit- 2.20am "2 currently stalking" one of them was me so WHO ARE YOU STALKER IDENTIFY YOURSELF. 



Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)