<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1331368074227088940?origin\x3dhttp://cheeseontoastk3.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cheese on Toast★
main about tagboard exits
Just stuff here and there
Wednesday, 1 May 2013 // 11:15:00 pm

I want a Macbook Air...Macs are so overrated though... but I want one anyways...Especially for when we go to Europe I want to have a laptop, although I might lose it...Also they are so expensive and there are so many things I have to pay and save up for.. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe I can get my rents to pay half 8)

Now that school started I can feel the nerves/tension/stress levels rising up again, not just me but everyone around me. Everyone's having a hard time all over again which makes me feel even more worried. Everything is like the same as it was 5-6 weeks ago, I don't understand maths, I dread going to morning class, I'm still lazy as ass and I don't really do anything about it except wait for it to pass, an extremely short term solution. I guess everything is starting to hit because we got our hsc timetables and we only have 5 months to go which is really daunting. Mr T also mentioned this term would be compressed with added pressure. Brilliant. Also for some reason lately I've constantly had people asking me what I want to do for uni or something related. People at work, school and parents ask me and I honestly don't know. All I know is I don't want to work in a box...buuut yeah...unrealistic.

Also I have come to the conclusion that if I read or am told some sort of deep philosophical questioning of self and all that stuff and I don't understand it....then they NEED TO BE SLAPPED REAL HARD because you hurt my brain D:

mmmmmmm I think lol has been taking chunks of my brain and throwing it everywhere. That doesn't even make sense but yeah...when did a free game ever get so stressful o__o one second you're happy and high and then the next you're all angry and pissed. I also need to expand my champion pool, whinge and whine less (highly unlikely) aaaaand yeah that's about it for now other than being less of a boob.

I also went to the wonderland part of youtube where you find awesome music just by clicking random suggested videos, but then I eventually got to a part where everything was instrumental and saddish kind of music and staying there for too long is definitely bad for you.

I'm just so worried and scared for everyone and everything, more so than myself.




Welcome!
Hello fellow stalker!
So this use to be a joint blog between Denise, Eva and I... BUT IT'S MINE NOW >D


tumblr :D

follow our blog ? :)